My Photography Portfolio at Shutterstock.

My latest images for sale at Shutterstock:

My most popular images for sale at Shutterstock:

My work For sale at Red Bubble

Buy my art

My portfolio at 500px

Tuesday, October 13, 2009

Rebecca Str Grave Yard HDR Series.

This morning i took a few Pictures of the Jacaranda Trees which made Pretoria Famous.
I converted the pictures into HDR .One of the pictures didn't satisfy me because it didn't have the feeling of an HDR so i converted into a Black and White Picture.
Enjoy the colorful Jacaranda Trees of Pretoria.



Rebecca Str Grave Yard HDR 1














Rebecca Str Grave Yard HDR2























Rebecca Str Grave Yard HDR3























Rebecca Str Grave Yard HDR4























Rebecca Str Grave Yard HDR5























Rebecca Str Grave Yard Black And White

No comments:

Flag Counter

free web counter

Flag Counter

Flag Counter

visitors by country counter